Do the ‘Lost Mascot’ skins for Legion count as new characters?
When you click on a character in this wiki and scroll down you can see a list of all the characters, including the Legendary skins that change characters into other characters, eg. Cheryl Mason becomes Lisa Garland. Shouldn’t the Lost Mascot skin for Legion be displayed here as the character is from Silent Hill? Scuse me laydeh (talk) 12:15, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- The list is incomplete due to it being Work in Progress. We're also not yet sure if that is going to be the final format. We ask for some patience here.
- As for whether they are new characters or not: No, they aren't in the sense that we will go about adding the Legendary Characters. Legendary Characters will only encompass actual new characters that exist in other franchises, but have not been added as their own characters, but just as a skin. Doc (talk) 18:27, 5 June 2021 (UTC)
- What does it mean when something is "secret?" For instance the Mori Offerings?
- The Offering will not turn around for the other Players during the burning sequence, hence remain a 'secret' for them.
- What are the nodes in the Bloodweb that become visible after spending some Blood Points elsewhere, and how do I get them?
- If you mean the blacked-out nodes, that is the Entity consuming its share of the Bloodweb. You can't get those. The Bloodweb tells you so when you reach Level 10, I suggest reading those tidbits.