- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability.
Paranoia paired with your horror of failure helps prepare you from repeating the same mistakes.
- Mechanics Change: now reveals the Auras of 3 Generators in close proximity to each other.
- Buff: increased the time the Auras are shown to 30/45/60 seconds.
- Déjà Vu was generally mocked as being the weakest/least useful Perk in the Game for Survivors, not seeing any use with experienced Players and very little with newer Players.
- Up to Patch 2.1.0, Déjà Vu revealed the Auras during the initial camera panning sequence upon loading into a Trial. This was fully intended, while also very controversial as it made the Perk very weak.
- Thus it was also unfortunately possible for a user of Déjà Vu to not see the Aura of a Generator, if it was being revealed behind the camera's "back".
Note that the video below features Déjà Vu as it worked prior to Patch 2.1.0, with a shorter timer and only showing at maximum 2 Generators.
|Déjà Vu at the start of a Trial||Déjà Vu's effect on Maps|