- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability.
Paranoia paired with your horror of failure helps prepare you from repeating the same mistakes.
- Mechanics Change: now reveals the Auras of 3 Generators in close proximity to each other.
- Buff: increased the time the Auras are shown to 30/45/60 seconds.
- Déjà Vu was generally mocked as being the weakest/least useful Perk in the Game for Survivors, not seeing any use with experienced Players and very little with newer Players.
- Up to Patch 2.1.0, Déjà Vu revealed the Auras during the initial camera panning sequence upon loading into a Trial. This was fully intended, while also very controversial as it made the Perk very weak.
- Thus it was also unfortunately possible for a user of Déjà Vu to not see the Aura of a Generator, if it was being revealed behind the camera's "back".
Note that the video below features Déjà Vu as it worked prior to Patch 2.1.0, with a shorter timer and only showing at maximum 2 Generators.
|Déjà Vu at the start of a Trial||Déjà Vu's effect on Maps|