- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Your presence alone instils great fear.
The Healing speed of Survivors within your Terror Radius is reduced by 30/40/50 %.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Your presence alone instils great fear.
The Healing speed of Survivors within your Terror Radius is reduced by several percent.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Clown's Bloodweb at Level 35.
- "Coulrophobia" literally means "Fear of Clowns".
- It is a compound word consisting of "kōlobathristēs" the Greek word for stilt-walker and "-phobia" the Greek suffix used to form nouns describing a fear of a specific thing.
- Coulrophobia does not affect Snapping Out of It, even though it is considered a healing action.
- This decision was made on purpose as the Developers deemed an interaction with Snapping Out of It too strong.