- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Your presence alone instils great fear.
Survivors within your Terror Radius have a 30/40/50 % penalty to the Healing progression speed.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Your presence alone instils great fear.
Survivors within your Terror Radius have a percentage penalty to the Healing progression speed.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Clown's Bloodweb at Level 35.
- No longer shows the debuff icon in the Survivors' HUD until the debuff is active.
- This change prevents Coulrophobia from acting as a visual warning whenever a Survivor enters the Terror Radius.
- "Coulrophobia" literally means "Fear of Clowns".
- It is a compound word consisting of "kōlobathristēs" the Greek word for stilt-walker and "-phobia" the Greek suffix used to form nouns describing a fear of a specific thing.
- Back when Snapping Out of It was still considered a Healing Action, Coulrophobia did not affect it, a decision that was made on purpose as the Developers deemed an interaction between the two too strong.