- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Your presence alone instils great fear.|
The Healing speed of Survivors within your Terror Radius is reduced by 30/40/50 %.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Your presence alone instils great fear.
The Healing speed of Survivors within your Terror Radius is reduced by several percent.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Clown's Bloodweb at Level 35.
- No longer shows the debuff icon in the Survivors' HUD until the debuff is active.
- This change prevents Coulrophobia from acting as a visual warning whenever a Survivor enters the Terror Radius.
- "Coulrophobia" literally means "Fear of Clowns".
- It is a compound word consisting of "kōlobathristēs" the Greek word for stilt-walker and "-phobia" the Greek suffix used to form nouns describing a fear of a specific thing.
- Back when Snapping Out of It was still considered a Healing Action, Coulrophobia did not affect it, a decision that was made on purpose as the Developers deemed an interaction between the two too strong.