|Release Date||08 March 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Category||Chapter DLC (formerly Paragraph DLC)|
|Theme Music||No special Theme Music|
PARAGRAPH I: Left Behind, also unofficially known as CHAPTER 3.5: Left Behind was the first Paragraph DLC for Dead by Daylight .
Since it was released in-between CHAPTERS III and IV, it was unofficially renamed to CHAPTER 3.5 to fit in with the other two former Paragraphs, when the Developers abandoned the practice of naming single-character DLCs "Paragraphs".
This DLC features:
- A new Survivor (William "Bill" Overbeck)
- 12 new Cosmetics for the four original Survivors, 3 a piece.
UP AND AT 'EM, SOLDIER. TIME TO MOVE!
Put on that comfy beret and green combat jacket if you wanna fight another day as war veteran Bill Overbeck. You were left for dead, but you woke up. Now you have gotten the only thing you ever wanted: an enemy to fight. Left Behind is a free add-on for Dead by Daylight and includes 1 survivor + 4 brand new Survivor outfits.
William "Bill" Overbeck
- Main article: William "Bill" Overbeck
Back to fight another day
It took two tours in Vietnam, a handful of medals, a knee full of shrapnel, and an honorable discharge to get William "Bill" Overbeck to stop fighting. He hated it. After decades spent drifting aimlessly through dead end jobs, Bill went in for a routine surgery and woke up to a plague turning normal people into mindless killing machines. Making his way through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests, he found other survivors, and together they fled from the infected hordes. In the end, one of them sacrificed himself to ensure their safety. Bill was left for dead...and with a new enemy to fight.
Bill is tough as nails and knows how to survive just about anything. He'll do whatever it takes to help others live to see another day and he's not afraid to take one for the team.
You are fuelled with an unexpected energy when saving an Ally from a Hook.
For 8/10/12 seconds after unhooking a Survivor, the unhooked Survivor is protected by the Endurance Status Effect.
"Probably stings like hell, but it ain't gonna kill ya. Up and at 'em soldier. Time to move!" — Bill Overbeck
Past battles have taught you a thing or two about survival.
Once per Trial, you can completely recover from the Dying State.
"Goddammit, I am seriously FUBAR!" — Bill Overbeck
William "Bill" Overbeck
- Dwight Fairfield as Ellis - a zombie hunter with a keen interest in cars and music (from Left 4 Dead 2).
- Meg Thomas as Zoey - a horror film buff who suddenly seemed to live in one of her favorite zombie movies (from the original Left 4 Dead).
- Claudette Morel as Rochelle - a TV producer who had to change jobs as the zombie invasion came (from Left 4 Dead 2).
- Jake Park as Francis - a hardened biker and a member of the ruthless biker club Hell's Legion (from the original Left 4 Dead).