Overview[edit | edit source]
Unlike Pallets, however, Survivors cannot interact with them in any way.
They can generally be found in a Map's Landmark structure.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Subsequently released Maps and older ones having received a Rework as part of the The Realm Beyond Update series generally feature them as well.
The sole exception to this is currently the reworked Shelter Woods Map, as it does not feature any Landmark structure aside from the Killer Shack.
Maps featuring Breakable Walls to date:
- The MacMillan Estate
- Yamaoka Estate
- Grave of Glenvale
- Silent Hill (Realm)
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Added Breakable Walls to the The MacMillan Estate Realm.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Developers originally intended for Breakable Walls to blend in with the Realm they are featured in, but still clearly visible as Breakable Walls.
- However, this idea appears to have been discarded as they decided to colour them in a scheme similar to Pallets .
- Breakable Walls take 2.6 seconds to destroy and are affected by Perks boosting this interaction speed.
- Prior to Patch 3.7.0, all Killers used an altered Pallet-breaking animation for Breakable Walls.
- The last time such a universal feature was added to Dead by Daylight was with Patch 1.4.0, when the Damage Generator interaction was added.