- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp.
Your Struggle Effects on the Killer are increased by 25/50/75 %.
"Buck and Wild,
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp.
Your Struggle Effects on the Killer are increased by several percent.
You obscure the Killer's ability to the Auras of Hooks that are within a range of several metres.
"Buck and Wild,
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Kate's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Struggle Effects describe the Killer's involuntary side-to-side movement (also known as "strafing"), caused by the Survivor wiggling on the Killer's shoulder.
- Boil Over increases this effect, giving the Killer a harder time to counter the effects with their movement keys, generally leading to more frequent bumping into obstacles, allowing for a greater chance to wiggle free before the Hook is reached.
- Boil Over counters the Struggle Effect reduction of Iron Grasp .
- Boil Over only obscures a Killer's Hook Aura-reading during carrying. They can still see a nearby Hook's Aura during the pick-up animation.
- Open-Handed does not increase the distance at which Boil Over obscures Hook Auras.