Beast of Prey
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable.
Grants the Undetectable Status Effect after gaining Bloodlust Tier I. The Status Effect is removed once you lose Bloodlust.
Gain several percent more Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category.
"Where did she go?"
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Huntress' Bloodweb at Level 30.
- Quality of Life: the Stain now stays hidden until Bloodlust is lost again.
- Quality of Life: awards bonus Bloodpoints in the Hunter Category.
- Updated Beast of Prey with the Undetectable Status Effect.
- Beast of Prey is the only Perk tied directly to Bloodlust .
- Beast of Prey will not work in Evil Within I as The Shape is unable to gain Bloodlust in that Tier.
- Beast of Prey will work normally in Tiers II and III.