- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape.
Adrenaline ignores an existing Exhaustion timer, but causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape.
When the Exit Gates are powered, instantly heal one Health State and sprint at 150 % of your normal Running speed for 5 seconds.
Adrenaline ignores an existing Exhaustion timer, but causes the Exhausted Status Effect for several seconds.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Meg's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Mechanics Change: Adrenaline now causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Quality of Life: ignores the Exhaustion condition.
- Quality of Life: Adrenaline is now on hold if you are disable at the moment it should take effect and will activate when freed.
- Quality of Life & Buff: Adrenaline now heals one Health State no matter the state the Survivor is in and grants a sprint burst of 5 seconds across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: Adrenaline now wakes up sleeping Survivors.
- If a Survivor is in the Dying State during Adrenaline's activation, they will be healed to the Injured State .
- If the Exit Gates are powered while a Survivor is on a Hook or being carried by the Killer, Adrenaline will apply after they are unhooked, dropped by the Killer, or escape the Killer's grasp. However, this does not occur when trapped in a Cage of Atonement .
- If the Exit Gates are powered while a Survivor is being picked up or carried by the Killer before being hooked, Adrenaline will not activate upon that Survivor being unhooked.
- Adrenaline will not immediately activate if a Survivor is currently falling over as a part of entering the Dying State . Adrenaline will instead activate after the animation.
- While under the effects of the Deep Wound Status Effect, Adrenaline will heal you to the Injured State .
- Adrenaline will not heal a Survivor affected by the Broken Status Effect, but will still receive the sprint burst upon activation, as demonstrated in the video below.
- On the official website, Adrenaline features the following flavour text: "I've never missed a race, I always reach the finish line!"