- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
Lady Luck always seems to be throwing something good your way.
When retrieving an Item from a Chest, there is a chance an Add-on will be attached to it.
Ace in the Hole allows you to keep any Add-ons your Item has equipped upon escaping.
"Everything that glitters isn't gold. But gold isn't worth a damn in this place, so this should come in handy." — Ace Visconti
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Ace's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Buff: increased the chance to find an Add-on to 100 %.
- Buff: set the maximum Rarity of the first Add-on to Very Rare across all Tiers.
- Buff: added a chance to find a second Add-on of Uncommon Rarity or lower of 10/25/50 %.
- Quality of Life: added the functionality to prevent Add-on loss upon escaping.
The following table shows the approximate probability of obtaining each Rarity of add-on with Ace in the Hole III, based on a sample of 450 opened chests: 
|Rarity||Add-on 1||Add-on 2*|
|Common||30 %||16 %|
|Uncommon||48 %||31 %|
|Very Rare||7 %||-|
* In the sample, there was no second Add-on 53 % of the time.
- At Tier III of Ace in the Hole, all Add-ons can be found attached to their respective Item .
- As of Patch 2.1.0:
|Unlocking a Chest with Ace in the Hole|
- https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/bxk4hj/ive_analyzed_data_from_over_800_survivor_chests/ 800+ Chests Study. Reddit post. Retrieved 8 June 2019