- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|A high stimulus ECT procedure, part of a patient's daily routine at the Léry's Memorial Institute.
Can cause a state of moderate confusion in the patient.
Survivors with Madness suffer from the Affliction of Order:
The Doctor shares in his patients' Madness in order to see the Illusionary Pallets.
"Side effects are very rare." — Léry's Memorial Institute
|A high stimulus ECT procedure, part of a patient's daily routine at the Léry's Memorial Institute. Can cause a state of moderate confusion in the patient.
Survivors with Madness II or III suffer from the following Afflictions:
Afflictions of the same type do not stack.
- Rework: Survivors afflicted with Madness now experience Illusionary Pallets Hallucinations.
- Rework: removed the 50 % random Skill Check chance and added it as a 66 % chance on Madness |I to The Doctor's base-kit.
- Rework: replaced the Madness bonus applied to Static Blast with a decreased cool-down.
- Buff: removed the range restriction to spawn Illusionary Pallets.
- "Order" - Class II is part of the "Order" range of Add-ons, that all afflict Survivors with varying degrees of Illusionary Pallets.