- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|An experimental version of the ECT procedure, annotated by Doctor Herman Carter himself.
The long, constant stimulus leaves the patient in a state of severe confusion.
Survivors with Madness suffer from the Affliction of Order:
The Doctor shares in his patients' Madness in order to see the Illusionary Pallets.
"The stimulus must be kept active at a convulsive level." — Herman Carter
|An experimental version of the ECT procedure, annotated by Doctor Herman Carter himself. The long, constant stimulus leaves the patient in a state of severe confusion.
Survivors with Madness suffer from the following Afflictions:
Afflictions of the same type do not stack.
- Rework: Survivors afflicted with Madness now experience Illusionary Pallets Hallucinations.
- Rework: removed the 100 % random Skill Check chance and added it as a 100 % chance on Madness I|| to The Doctor's base-kit.
- Rework: replaced the Madness bonus applied to Static Blast with a decreased cool-down.
- The original effect of "Order" - Carter's Notes was added to The Doctor's base-kit with the Add-on's rework.
- The actual range in which "Order" - Carter's Notes will spawn Illusionary Pallets is set to 320 metres.